when a piano sounds
i still hear your eyes blink
slowly in sync with the way
your hair feels under my palms
and beneath my toes.
i still see your chest rise
higher and higher and higher
until it falls
in time with your fingers
moving across what hasn’t been
ivory for years
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the…
- *Pollen accidentally enters body*
- Immune system: What the hell is that?
- Pollen: Oh hey. Sorry. We got a bit lost. The wind kinda bl-
- Immune system: OH GOD WE'RE UNDER ATTACK
- Pollen: What?!? No! We just got lo-
- Immune system: OPEN THE FLOODGATES
- Pollen: The what?
- Mucus membranes: Sir. All the floodgates?
- Immune system: ALL OF THEM.
- Pollen: Wait. Wait. You don't... Oh shi-
- [Dramatic music]
- Me: *Sneezes*
doctor who meme revamp | six companions (2/6) | Martha Jones
I spent a lot of time with you thinking I was second best, but do you know what? I am good.
I apologise for the feels.
Not really oops.